martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

Im a little old but... Hello!

Unknown
Hello guys,

Im a user since 2012 but I never used this forum. With CS:GO and searching for CS:GO tips and tricks I found MPGH again.
I really like to dig into this old foruns searching for exploits and cool stuff that I need to learn about coding for exemple and other cool stuff I found here.

I don't like the forum main subject because I don't like to play against cheaters but it's Ok :)

Im learning Eletronics and I study Eletronics and Robotics in my school.
Im a coding lover (learning C# atm) and I like eletronics, IT and computer's stuff.
Im a computer technician in my life and I've been doing this since 8/9 years.

I am Daniel and I am 21 right now.

http://ift.tt/1FBKE9l

Thank you ;)



Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx danieel
PostDate: May 26, 2015 at 07:01AM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario