miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

[Info] A warning to fellow Polyloader users

Unknown
I've been cheating with polyhacks on a couple of accounts for 3 months now. I used unmodified versions at first, then I started modifying em a bit to suit my needs better. afaik (unsure, of course) I haven't made changes that could trigger a VAC ban.

Some of my cheating accounts just got VAC banned. Some are still unbanned. I can't think of anything that'd hit just some of my accounts. Might be a delayed ban on the rest.

Here is one of them: http://ift.tt/1J2Qa8T

more of them:
http://ift.tt/1EyoMry
http://ift.tt/1J2Qa8Y
http://ift.tt/1EyoOzM
http://ift.tt/1J2QcgW
http://ift.tt/1EyoMrD

some accounts that I've cheated on recently, but they're still not banned:
http://ift.tt/1J2Qa93
http://ift.tt/1EyoMrF
http://ift.tt/1J2Qa95

This is just a warning. If you want to be extra careful, stop using merccy's polyloader hacks for a bit. There might've been some changes to VAC that detect (some) polyhacks somehow.

// another thread with similar information: http://ift.tt/1EyoOQ2

// if you haven't been banned yet, don't assume my modifications 'broke shit'. some of my accounts are still unbanned. your ban may be delayed.

// kudos to Merccy for the fun I had while hacking for 3 months pretty much every day!



Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx ezhaxezlife
PostDate: May 27, 2015 at 11:03AM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario