Its come to my attentions that people are buying CSGO accounts on steam :eek:
First of all thats a bad idea because you can get them for way cheaper by buying an account instead of the steam version
They usually cost $16 on steam but you can get it for lowest $5! I use csgoalts to get all my accounts/hacking account so I dont waste money. If you liked my tutorial thank the thread bobo bobo bobo
-Fuckh
First of all thats a bad idea because you can get them for way cheaper by buying an account instead of the steam version
They usually cost $16 on steam but you can get it for lowest $5! I use csgoalts to get all my accounts/hacking account so I dont waste money. If you liked my tutorial thank the thread bobo bobo bobo
-Fuckh
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Fuckh
PostDate: May 28, 2015 at 12:38PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario