miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2015

[WTB] Skype Money/account

Unknown
heya guys, I have a quick question,
amazon.co.uk is a d*** and won't let me use my own account, and everytime that I respond to their e-mail they send me the same email over and over and over again
SO I want to call them
but calling to the UK costs like 0,50 here, so I'd rather use a cracked skype acc with money on it, or if someone can crack some skype money for me, that'd be great
I'm sure we can work something out c:

We can talk about the payment of course <3



Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx Codie
PostDate: May 27, 2015 at 07:04AM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario