Hiya, I'd like to trade my smurf Gold Nova 3 Account for skins. I do Believe the account is worth $14.
If you want to trade you're more that welcome to drop me a message on my skype: Miccyyg
I have a middleman in contacts we can use him.
The account has 70+ Wins, obviously not cheated on. It's not dodgy. NO OVERWATCH NO VAC.
PS: Lost all my skins whilst betting ;-;
If you want to trade you're more that welcome to drop me a message on my skype: Miccyyg
I have a middleman in contacts we can use him.
The account has 70+ Wins, obviously not cheated on. It's not dodgy. NO OVERWATCH NO VAC.
PS: Lost all my skins whilst betting ;-;
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx theanonymoussniffer
PostDate: May 26, 2015 at 07:20AM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario