I have traded with this guy called @zaneinsane1 (Profile)
I bought 2 Fresh CSGO Unranked Steam Accounts for $18 (Proof of payment is below)
We used Heroic as our Middleman.
The accounts was bought yesterday. I came on just now and received this message about Steam. CSGO was removed from the game as i have never bought it. Heroic confirmed it had CSGO before giving me the account.




I bought 2 Fresh CSGO Unranked Steam Accounts for $18 (Proof of payment is below)
We used Heroic as our Middleman.
The accounts was bought yesterday. I came on just now and received this message about Steam. CSGO was removed from the game as i have never bought it. Heroic confirmed it had CSGO before giving me the account.
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx 123456howard
PostDate: May 27, 2015 at 11:59AM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario