Hey so I got the game working and running at good framerates, with only 1 disappointment.
I use the 3DM v4 Crack to start the game, but it never shows my any social club login menu or anything, directly starts the game and says -
"Logged in as 3dm (offline)'' .... But I have my own dedicated social club account back from 2008 and I'd like to use that, even if its not for online gameplay.
And one other thing, why does my social club account on socialclub****ckstargames.com shows that I already own GTA V ? I can even enter the stats and stuff, ofcourse having 0.00% of everything, I only used to own GTA IV, EFLC and Max Payne 3 there, does anyone else got it like that too?
I mean it showed that I owned it even when I was actually downloading the game, let alone running it.. :eek::eek: does this mean illuminati?
I use the 3DM v4 Crack to start the game, but it never shows my any social club login menu or anything, directly starts the game and says -
"Logged in as 3dm (offline)'' .... But I have my own dedicated social club account back from 2008 and I'd like to use that, even if its not for online gameplay.
And one other thing, why does my social club account on socialclub****ckstargames.com shows that I already own GTA V ? I can even enter the stats and stuff, ofcourse having 0.00% of everything, I only used to own GTA IV, EFLC and Max Payne 3 there, does anyone else got it like that too?
I mean it showed that I owned it even when I was actually downloading the game, let alone running it.. :eek::eek: does this mean illuminati?
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Snipey123
PostDate: June 16, 2015 at 05:58PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario