Now I plan on building a new PC but I would like some Advice or recommendation on builds and why they would benefit me. I'm looking for something that is good with Streaming, Recording, 3D Modeling and of Course for gaming. Now my last few builds have been purely AMD based and they've worked for me but now I want to know if there is any better Budget PC I can build for those Projects. My Current Budget is 800$ I already have 2 2550x1980 Monitors along with a Logitech G400s mouse and Razer blackwidow Chroma keyboard. So this will strictly be hardware only. Thanks for the assistance!
Previous Build (Render times still a bit long, random stutter issues at times and HDD Failure)
AMD Fx 8310 Octo-Core 3.4Ghz
MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 750
8GB DDR3 Ram
1TB Western Digital HDD 5400RPM
200GB WD SSD
Windows 8 (64-Bit)
Previous Build (Render times still a bit long, random stutter issues at times and HDD Failure)
AMD Fx 8310 Octo-Core 3.4Ghz
MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 750
8GB DDR3 Ram
1TB Western Digital HDD 5400RPM
200GB WD SSD
Windows 8 (64-Bit)
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx DooWolf
PostDate: June 03, 2015 at 05:18PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario