I have been using this method for a long while, but I have now ran into a problem.
I need 350$ in 10 days. and since this method gives me around 100$ per week, I can't get it in time with this method.
SO I thought, Lets sell the method so that I can get the money
After I have my 250$ (I'll get 150$ with this method myself), There is a possibility that I will leave MPGH. Not forever, but for a few weeks.
Because it means that I will finally have the money to see my girlfriend again c:
The method is really simple, its very detailed, and if you have ANY questions, you can add me on skype and I'll answer them. No matter what they are.
I have 2 versions. One has a secret extra trick, which'll get you even more money (150$/week)
The V1.1 = 30$
The V1.2 = 40$
Giving away 2 vouch copys, to vouchers I approve. Must be 1500+ posts and/or MPGH staff.
for information, or making a purchase, please add my skype, which is facebook:kevincantus
This method will NOT hurt anyone. Yes, some people might be affected by it, BUT they will get their money back, for free. AND you won't get in trouble. Thats a guarantee.
So you don't have to worry about hurting people by doing this.
The only peoply you're hurting, are the paypal employee's, because they'll be running overhours to complete all the transactions you'll receive ;3
I will NOT give too much information and may refuse to answer questions before you purchase, to make sure that you don't get an idea of it and try it yourself without the e-book. All I can say is that its legit, and its my personal method which I turned into an ebook now
Only ONE investment is required: Time (about 30 minutes per day, plus some AFKing should be MORE THAN ENOUGH)
Its semi-autopilot.
verified paypal required
NO CHARGEBACK ALLOWED!
I need 350$ in 10 days. and since this method gives me around 100$ per week, I can't get it in time with this method.
SO I thought, Lets sell the method so that I can get the money
After I have my 250$ (I'll get 150$ with this method myself), There is a possibility that I will leave MPGH. Not forever, but for a few weeks.
Because it means that I will finally have the money to see my girlfriend again c:
The method is really simple, its very detailed, and if you have ANY questions, you can add me on skype and I'll answer them. No matter what they are.
I have 2 versions. One has a secret extra trick, which'll get you even more money (150$/week)
The V1.1 = 30$
The V1.2 = 40$
Giving away 2 vouch copys, to vouchers I approve. Must be 1500+ posts and/or MPGH staff.
for information, or making a purchase, please add my skype, which is facebook:kevincantus
This method will NOT hurt anyone. Yes, some people might be affected by it, BUT they will get their money back, for free. AND you won't get in trouble. Thats a guarantee.
So you don't have to worry about hurting people by doing this.
The only peoply you're hurting, are the paypal employee's, because they'll be running overhours to complete all the transactions you'll receive ;3
I will NOT give too much information and may refuse to answer questions before you purchase, to make sure that you don't get an idea of it and try it yourself without the e-book. All I can say is that its legit, and its my personal method which I turned into an ebook now
Only ONE investment is required: Time (about 30 minutes per day, plus some AFKing should be MORE THAN ENOUGH)
Its semi-autopilot.
verified paypal required
NO CHARGEBACK ALLOWED!
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Codie
PostDate: June 10, 2015 at 03:30PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario