RAGE HACKS LOBBY JOIN IF LE+ AND HACKING (or not)
Please have "mm_dedicated_search_maxping" set to 350 for fast games, PING DOESN'T MATTER IF WE HAVE HACKS JS!
Please have "mm_dedicated_search_maxping" set to 350 for fast games, PING DOESN'T MATTER IF WE HAVE HACKS JS!
I am the booster so I will choose who gets kicked if need so be. :)
Internet has crashed twice in 30 minutes, internet back on now. if occurs again wont play until i call my ISP and get things sorted... Thanks for understanding. Well its like CSGO fucking hates me, so I cant boost basicly for the entire week due to my new shitty ISP. internet keeps crashing cant play sory for all those i let down...
LOBBY LINK!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
steam://joinlobby/FULL
HAVE FUN!!!
Internet has crashed twice in 30 minutes, internet back on now. if occurs again wont play until i call my ISP and get things sorted... Thanks for understanding. Well its like CSGO fucking hates me, so I cant boost basicly for the entire week due to my new shitty ISP. internet keeps crashing cant play sory for all those i let down...
LOBBY LINK!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
steam://joinlobby/FULL
HAVE FUN!!!
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx sisterfister101
PostDate: June 10, 2015 at 03:51PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario