Guess what? I only made this account to download ONE FUCKING FILE.
And guess what else? I'll probably never even use this account again. Congrats, you earned a new "member"... that will never contribute anything.
And guess what else what else? This is not the first forum to make me do this. It seems every other damn forum on the Internet makes you register just to download attachments. There's never any given reason for it, no one ever even mentions it. Yet, it's commonplace, despite the fact that all it accomplishes is generating junk accounts that no one ever uses.
The real joke, though? This forum has a rule against posting files in any other form BUT an attachment. Hence you are actually encouraging even MORE "deadbeat" accounts than some other forums do.
If this is a "feature" that can be disabled, please fucking do so. If I see ONE MORE PIECE OF SHIT ATTACHMENT ON THE INTERNET THAT MAKES ME REGISTER JUST TO DOWNLOAD IT, I WILL KILL BABIES.
Thank you sirs and madams, and have a wonderful day.
And guess what else? I'll probably never even use this account again. Congrats, you earned a new "member"... that will never contribute anything.
And guess what else what else? This is not the first forum to make me do this. It seems every other damn forum on the Internet makes you register just to download attachments. There's never any given reason for it, no one ever even mentions it. Yet, it's commonplace, despite the fact that all it accomplishes is generating junk accounts that no one ever uses.
The real joke, though? This forum has a rule against posting files in any other form BUT an attachment. Hence you are actually encouraging even MORE "deadbeat" accounts than some other forums do.
If this is a "feature" that can be disabled, please fucking do so. If I see ONE MORE PIECE OF SHIT ATTACHMENT ON THE INTERNET THAT MAKES ME REGISTER JUST TO DOWNLOAD IT, I WILL KILL BABIES.
Thank you sirs and madams, and have a wonderful day.
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx DownloadingAttachment
PostDate: June 02, 2015 at 05:46PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario