Version: 1.2
Injection Type: LoadLibraryA better one coming soon stay tuned
VAC Status: UNDETECTED
I found this lying in my visual basic projects folder, idk how old it is nor do I care. I tried it about a month ago with a pSpeed and I haven't had a vac attack, so i'm p sure it's UD.
Screenies:
Unselected:

Selected:

Usage:
1. Enter process name! (without filetype/ending, aka csgo instead of csgo.exe)
2. Select file (hack DLL)
3. Click big "Inject" button
4. Hack should have injected!
1.2 (4/56 virustotal)
1.2 (2/22 jotti)
If you need help using this, just ask in the comments, don't pm me.
Injection Type: LoadLibraryA better one coming soon stay tuned
VAC Status: UNDETECTED
I found this lying in my visual basic projects folder, idk how old it is nor do I care. I tried it about a month ago with a pSpeed and I haven't had a vac attack, so i'm p sure it's UD.
Screenies:
Unselected:
Selected:
Usage:
1. Enter process name! (without filetype/ending, aka csgo instead of csgo.exe)
2. Select file (hack DLL)
3. Click big "Inject" button
4. Hack should have injected!
1.2 (4/56 virustotal)
1.2 (2/22 jotti)
If you need help using this, just ask in the comments, don't pm me.
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx n0t_cdriza
PostDate: June 16, 2015 at 05:18PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario