This was my smurf account but I now have no use for it. I will sell this cheap and hopefully fast. The recent games shown is because I won all those games in a row and then lost 1 and deranked to DMG.
No hacks have been used on this account.
Tell me an asking price, I will accept PayPal or skins.
I would add a screenshot but I am not allowed, you can add my main to talk. The name is DÉTRUIRE
- - - Updated - - -
Just realised how bad my wording is there 'Tell me an asking price' I meant tell me a price, infact, I don't even know what I was trying to say but I hope you get me lol
No hacks have been used on this account.
Tell me an asking price, I will accept PayPal or skins.
I would add a screenshot but I am not allowed, you can add my main to talk. The name is DÉTRUIRE
- - - Updated - - -
Just realised how bad my wording is there 'Tell me an asking price' I meant tell me a price, infact, I don't even know what I was trying to say but I hope you get me lol
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Niftyx3
PostDate: June 12, 2015 at 03:59PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario