domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

[WTB] CSGO LE Account-No hacks used-$20 Skins

Unknown
Selling account Steam: CLKay

-Rank: Legendary Eagle

-Wins: 10

-Never hacked on

-Skins only please- 2 skins=20$ 3-6 skins =23-25




I am a new seller to CS:GO. The account will be 100% yours, I will give you the login, then you can change the email, I will tell you the code, and

there you go, your own Legendary Eagle Account.

Add my on my main account: ( 76561198150483106 ) Then when I add you, if you are online, send me this

code so I know you aren't a bot/scammer - 7y^ak2


Please +rep me when you get the account.

- - - Updated - - -

I can drop the price because I know some people will be skeptical about a new user selling accounts, but hey we gotta start somewhere! I have 2 accounts for sale.



Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx uTalized
PostDate: June 07, 2015 at 05:43PM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario