Hey guys. Since I managed to get rid of one of my old main accounts I decided to give it a try with my other old ones aswell. Well the fact with this one is that one of my mates decided to cheat on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive while lending my account to play so, yeah it's VAC banned as of now. Anyhow there's no other games besides that affected with the ban and everything else works smoothly as they should. I'm the original creator of the account and I can guarantee that it'll be safest you'll ever get. This accounts good sides are:
#1 Former main:
* Steam level 12
* Steam is registered in September 20th, 2007
* 61 games in total out of which one is with VAC ban for almost a year(CS:GO as said before)
* Steam Summer Camp badge + more on it
See the link provided below for the list of games, registration date, SteamID etc.
SteamDB.info: http://ift.tt/1QrmL7g
--------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------
#2 Former main:
* Steam level 20
* 77 games in total out of which one is with VAC ban for almost a year(CS:GO as said before)
* Steam Summer Adventure 2014 badge + more on it
* Ofcourse some of the CS:GO items are stuck on it now as they're untradeable, not sure about selling them tho
* Originally registered by me and used by me ever since
See the link provided below for the list of games, registration date, SteamID etc.
SteamDB.info: http://ift.tt/1Ijpvoj
--------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------
I'm not sure what to expect out of it so I'm asking you guys to throw some nice offers towards me and lets see if we can figure something out over here.
--- PS: I'm adding the pictures etc later since I'm currently about to go and play a team match against some mixdouches ---
Contact me as usually, by replying to the thread, via PM's on EpicNPC forums or via Steam which I've linked to my profile.
Steam: /id/SilmiSHACSGO
#1 Former main:
* Steam level 12
* Steam is registered in September 20th, 2007
* 61 games in total out of which one is with VAC ban for almost a year(CS:GO as said before)
* Steam Summer Camp badge + more on it
See the link provided below for the list of games, registration date, SteamID etc.
SteamDB.info: http://ift.tt/1QrmL7g
--------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------
#2 Former main:
* Steam level 20
* 77 games in total out of which one is with VAC ban for almost a year(CS:GO as said before)
* Steam Summer Adventure 2014 badge + more on it
* Ofcourse some of the CS:GO items are stuck on it now as they're untradeable, not sure about selling them tho
* Originally registered by me and used by me ever since
See the link provided below for the list of games, registration date, SteamID etc.
SteamDB.info: http://ift.tt/1Ijpvoj
--------------------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------
I'm not sure what to expect out of it so I'm asking you guys to throw some nice offers towards me and lets see if we can figure something out over here.
--- PS: I'm adding the pictures etc later since I'm currently about to go and play a team match against some mixdouches ---
Contact me as usually, by replying to the thread, via PM's on EpicNPC forums or via Steam which I've linked to my profile.
Steam: /id/SilmiSHACSGO
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Silmik
PostDate: June 03, 2015 at 04:57PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario