Hello!
I will boost you and a lobby of other players some may be friends of mine who hack or other players getting boosted the lobby is always online and we play all day and night.
I guarantee every win without rage hacking. If you lose the win later I'll give you the win back for free.
PRICES:
You can offer me any price and ill most likely accept it I will also match competitors prices and maybe even do lower than them since I play for fun not money.
Each silver ranks is 3$
Nova - MGE 4$
DMG-LEM 5$
SMFC-GE 8$
Payment type: Paypal or Skins ANY
Refunds are always available if you lose a win. <3
My skype is sportsfreak.poler
I will boost you and a lobby of other players some may be friends of mine who hack or other players getting boosted the lobby is always online and we play all day and night.
I guarantee every win without rage hacking. If you lose the win later I'll give you the win back for free.
PRICES:
You can offer me any price and ill most likely accept it I will also match competitors prices and maybe even do lower than them since I play for fun not money.
Each silver ranks is 3$
Nova - MGE 4$
DMG-LEM 5$
SMFC-GE 8$
Payment type: Paypal or Skins ANY
Refunds are always available if you lose a win. <3
My skype is sportsfreak.poler
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Sportsfreak066
PostDate: June 09, 2015 at 05:19PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario