As I'm getting bored of this game, I might be looking in to selling my lann.
He has +15 r/m taonus and +14 maelstorm majesty twin swords, with fully enchanted accessories. Armor is lacking(only apoc + random lvl 60 gear).
If I get satisfying offers then I will look in to selling this account. He has 70k AP with probably 20$ worth of NX in his inventory.
Please PM me if you are interested or leave offers here.
Oh he also has +11 arma spears in the graveyard
He has +15 r/m taonus and +14 maelstorm majesty twin swords, with fully enchanted accessories. Armor is lacking(only apoc + random lvl 60 gear).
If I get satisfying offers then I will look in to selling this account. He has 70k AP with probably 20$ worth of NX in his inventory.
Please PM me if you are interested or leave offers here.
Oh he also has +11 arma spears in the graveyard
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Carter11515
PostDate: June 09, 2015 at 04:23PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario