I will be RAGE hacking at all times. There is a 99.99% win rate per competitive game.
I am currently using a private coded cheat only myself and my clients uses.
I can get up to 4 people hacking at once if needed.
We normally do not go against hackers, but if we do, we usually win most of them.
Prices:
1 Win = 1.50$
2 Wins = 2.00$
5 Wins = 5.00$
1 Rank Up = 5$
3 Rank Ups = 13.50$
Lifetime boosting= 20$
What is lifetime boosting?- Lifetime boosting is when you pay at once, and you can get boosted anytime of the day you'd like to, If one of our clients is online. You have TOP priority of our boosting no matter what. If we lose a game, we will give you a 100% refund.
We're only accepting paypal & CS:GO Keys
Vouches left: 2
We do not boost you first. No exceptions. You will send the money as "family and friends" and write "I WILL NOT CHARGEBACK" in the description.
If you do not trust us, then you can go find another booster in the MPGH forums.
Contact:
Skype: jun-chang0411
I am currently using a private coded cheat only myself and my clients uses.
I can get up to 4 people hacking at once if needed.
We normally do not go against hackers, but if we do, we usually win most of them.
Prices:
1 Win = 1.50$
2 Wins = 2.00$
5 Wins = 5.00$
1 Rank Up = 5$
3 Rank Ups = 13.50$
Lifetime boosting= 20$
What is lifetime boosting?- Lifetime boosting is when you pay at once, and you can get boosted anytime of the day you'd like to, If one of our clients is online. You have TOP priority of our boosting no matter what. If we lose a game, we will give you a 100% refund.
We're only accepting paypal & CS:GO Keys
Vouches left: 2
We do not boost you first. No exceptions. You will send the money as "family and friends" and write "I WILL NOT CHARGEBACK" in the description.
If you do not trust us, then you can go find another booster in the MPGH forums.
Contact:
Skype: jun-chang0411
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Gqxy
PostDate: June 14, 2015 at 04:40PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario