http://ift.tt/1LfXLyB
Originally in this thread, the person wanted to sell my account before he even bought it. He had lied about the items, but I have the honest Muledump, and will verify via Screenshare on Skype:
Muledump(Updated): http://ift.tt/1GXYEOE
Pet: http://ift.tt/1LfXLyF
Characters: http://ift.tt/1GXYHtM
8 Slots, 15 Vaults
Comes with e-mail.
Paypal Only.
WILL SHOW PROOF OF ACCOUNT VIA SCREENSHARE ON SKYPE
We will use an OMM, or you go first.
Skype: sirfapstoomuch
I can negotiate prices.
Originally in this thread, the person wanted to sell my account before he even bought it. He had lied about the items, but I have the honest Muledump, and will verify via Screenshare on Skype:
Muledump(Updated): http://ift.tt/1GXYEOE
Pet: http://ift.tt/1LfXLyF
Characters: http://ift.tt/1GXYHtM
8 Slots, 15 Vaults
Comes with e-mail.
Paypal Only.
WILL SHOW PROOF OF ACCOUNT VIA SCREENSHARE ON SKYPE
We will use an OMM, or you go first.
Skype: sirfapstoomuch
I can negotiate prices.
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Akbar165
PostDate: June 16, 2015 at 05:44PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario