lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

[Release] How to Get Cheap CS:GO and Make Money from It [Free E-Book]

Unknown
Got this off HF, sharing it here.

Code:

Method 1: Account Re-selling/G2A/Kinguin
This is my favorite way of making money off CS:GO. What I do is I buy cheap CS:GO accounts and sell them to people on forums/G2A/Kinguin.
You can even sell them sometimes on CSGOLounge or on trade servers.
You can buy the game cheap off of other forums like MPGH Marketplace and sell them on G2A or Kinguin.
I buy copies of the game off of a HF site called www,csgodropper.ga and sell them for around $9-10 for about $5 profit.
You can buy the game for about $5 as Intel promotion keys.
I recommend selling on Kinguin since you will get sales instantly and most people don't sell on it.

Method 2: Boosting:
To do this you're going to either need many accounts or a undetected hack (Aimware is NOT undetected and all mpgh hacks are detected.)
Post on MPGH and other forums on boosting to lets say legendary eagle or any rank and ask for things like skins or money.
I recommend using Bitcoin to receive money so you can get scammed (coinbase).
If you cant do bitcoin directly you can find a website to turn your paypal into bitcoins.

Method 3: Hack Selling:
If you can code your own hack, great! Take that hack and sell it but I'm going to assume most of you cant already make a cheat for CS:GO.
You can hire someone off of any site to build you a nice hack for CS:GO and sell it off for a little bit of money. You can hire people off of forums and fiverr but usually takes a few weeks to make a hack and doesn't always work (You have to invest for this.)
You can also ask cheat sellers to allow you to re-sell their hacks, I did this with the same people who made csgodropper which is www,that juice.ga (Remove the space)




Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx JhonMaddenFootball
PostDate: June 15, 2015 at 06:07PM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario