lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

[WTS] GOA/CANA/33%/Classic Mercs!!/100+ Perm Items/Great ACC!!

Unknown
Up for sale is a GOA for CANA 100+ perm Items acc created in 2011 Classic mercs! Inbox full of rare Items

You guys will go first since I have invested alot into this account, Unless you are a highly trusted member I will ask admins or we can go through a middle man

PAYPAL is only payment im accepting

Im asking for $400 dont be afraid to send me offers NO BS offers please. Only reasonable offers.

Contact me through these forums or PM me here or add my on Skype Cute_bunny_slim my pic is a Blue unicorn

here goes SS of the ACC

I Have always been the only owner of this account since I created it. Never power level'd or Hacked on.


















Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx Chimis12
PostDate: June 15, 2015 at 06:07PM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario