miércoles, 17 de junio de 2015

[WTS] Brave Frontier GLOBAL/EU/JP Services

Unknown
Brave Frontier Services




JP Services
Coming Soon!



EU Services
Custom Account Creation Service:

I will create a new account for you based on the features you order from the list below:
Levels: $2 / 25 levels
Max Item Slots - $1
Max Unit Slots - $1
Custom Units - $5 / 25 units
Items - $5 / 25 stacks (1 sphere counts as 1 stack)
All quests completed - $20
Maxed town buildings - $15

Services for pre existing accounts

Unit Injection:
15 units - $5
30 units - $10
100 Burst Frogs - $2

Item Injection:
1 stack of items - $0.50
20 Stacks of items: $5
1 sphere: $0.50
20 spheres: $5

Max Unit/Item Slots: $2.50
Account Levelling - $3 / 30 levels
Unit Maxing: $2.5/Unit
All Quests Completed : $1 - $20 [Depending on how far you currently are.]
Maxing of town - $5 per building


Global Services

Account Levelling - $3 / 30 levels
Unit Maxing: $2.50 / 1 Unit
Sphere Frogs - $1 / 10
Burst Frogs - $1 / 20
Crystal Gods (random) - $1 / 20
Crystal Spells (specific) - $5 / 25
Evolution Units (random) - $1 / 20
Evolution Units (specific) - $13 / 20
Imps (random) - $1 / 20
All Quests Completed : $1 - $20 [Depending on how far you currently are.)
Maxing of town - $5 per building


TOS:

All custom accounts have a 1 month warranty, any accounts created as a result of the warranty will not extend the length of the warranty.
By using an existing account you do risk a slight chance of ban, I am not responsible for any issues on your account after I am done with it.
I will not inject unreleased units / spheres.
Please do not interrupt a service once it has started, I will alert you when it is complete.
I reserve the right to refuse anyone any service I provide.
Scammers will not be tolerated.


Contact Info:

Skype: lostsaga.ccj911
Kik Messenger : wicca.fr



Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx frickadeller
PostDate: June 17, 2015 at 04:53PM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario