| Buying Steam Cards for Paypal in Huge Bulk! |
Have steam cards you don't want lying around? Want to liquidate them into pure PayPal cash? I'm your guy! I have alot in my PayPal and I wanted to buy steam cards! Here are the prices:
| $50 Steam Card - $40 USD PayPal |
| $100 Steam Card - $95 USD PayPal |
| $150 Steam Card(s) - $145 USD PayPal |
| $200 Steam Card(s) - $199 USD PayPal |
| $100 Steam Card - $95 USD PayPal |
| $150 Steam Card(s) - $145 USD PayPal |
| $200 Steam Card(s) - $199 USD PayPal |
For more information add me on skype: internaldamage3
| TOS: |
-No refunds, once a purchase is complete you cannot ask for your steam card back.
-I would prefer if your PayPal is US Verified but it is not required
-For large purchases you we can go on a card by card basis if it makes you more conformable.
These are limited time offers so get em' quick!
| TOS: |
-No refunds, once a purchase is complete you cannot ask for your steam card back.
-I would prefer if your PayPal is US Verified but it is not required
-For large purchases you we can go on a card by card basis if it makes you more conformable.
These are limited time offers so get em' quick!
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Wizardmon
PostDate: June 17, 2015 at 05:04PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario