Greetings everyone, hope you are all doing well. I am selling Minecraft alternative accounts in bulk, you can either purchase 50 alts that have been fully hand checked ensuring 100% success rate or you can buy 100 alts. I have 100 alt accounts in total by the way.
The prices are as follows:
50 accounts: $9 [£5.80]
100 accounts: $17 [£10.93)
Terms Of Deal:
1) You have to go first.
2) I have the right to reject anyone if I have suspicions or for other various reasons.
3) You should check your accounts when I give them to you, otherwise if an account doesn't work I am not responsible.
4) I may be able to negotiate the price with you.
The prices are as follows:
50 accounts: $9 [£5.80]
100 accounts: $17 [£10.93)
Terms Of Deal:
1) You have to go first.
2) I have the right to reject anyone if I have suspicions or for other various reasons.
3) You should check your accounts when I give them to you, otherwise if an account doesn't work I am not responsible.
4) I may be able to negotiate the price with you.
I hope everyone understands now and my Skype contact details are listed below
:Skype Username
:
venommaster5
Thank you for viewing have a great day! :)
Proof:
Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<
Thx Zakria123
PostDate: June 12, 2015 at 03:55PM
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario