viernes, 12 de junio de 2015

[WTS] [Sell/Trade] GTA 5 | CS:GO w/ ESEA Account | MW2 | H1Z1 | Rust LVL 10 steam

Unknown
I'm trying to sell this account for paypal money, or trading for a arma 3 account w/ no server bans (some don't matter) + cs:go account (no-vac).

Level 10 on steam

It has 1 VAC ban, and it's on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

The games it has are in the screenshot, but if you can't see it, it has: cs:go (w/ ESEA account), rust, h1z1, mw2, and gta 5

It also comes with the ESEA account that just got the subscription renewed.

contact me on skype: skruffysdoe

And yes, I know I messed up on the first screenshot =D
Attached Images



Ver publicacion completa // See full post --> >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats<<


Thx skruffysdeveloper
PostDate: June 12, 2015 at 03:54PM

About the Author

Unknown / Author & Editor

Somos una comunidad de gamers estrategas. Buscamos las mejores y mas rapidas formas de realizar cosas en los juegos. Muchos ya nos conocen, visitanos https://www.facebook.com/TLTDLJ/

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario